Fans

Monday, February 25, 2008

New Home, New Payment Method!


Last week, I did a little research and came across an auction site called eBid.net. For those who aren't familiar with it, this site does not charge listing fees, and is still running a 50% off lifetime seller+ membership for the remainder of February. Seller+ accounts cost $49.99 during the sale, and include free shops, a 2% final value fee, and a setup similar to that of eBay - making integration that much easier.


On a similar note, I am now accepting credit card payments through Google Checkout. No more fees like PayPal has, and easy to use. I am still accepting payments by PayPal, however, Google Checkout has proven itself the simpler and easier of the two, and more cost-effective to everyone all-around.
If you're curious about the new site, I've added a link to the right. Meanwhile, Etsy has been keeping me busy, and I've picked up a few ideas of what to buy there for Mother's Day.

2 comments:

Enzie Shahmiri said...

Your necklace design is beautiful. Thanks for sharing the Google Check out info, I will have to check it out.

Enzie Shahmiri>

Archeress said...

Thank you! :)

I haven't had the chance to use the Google Checkout system from the selling side of things yet, but from the buyer's side, it seemed fairly straightforward.

There's a buzz going around of sellers wishing for a Google Auction site, but at the moment, I haven't seen any press releases about Google taking this into consideration. It'd be nice though!