Fans

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Where does the time go?!?

June's just flown right out the window, and I am staring at my schedule, looking at a whole bunch of changes and the elusive free weekend.

Due to an unforseen but happy situation, I will not be merchanting at the East Kingdom War Camp in Lehighton, PA on July 19th. Instead, I am going to focus what little spare time I have after that date on building stock for Halloween, in-between wedding reception planning.

Reception planning is coming along well, so far. We have the hall, the handmade Save the Date cards are slowly going out, invitations are on order, and I should have those envelopes here for hand-calligraphing them prior to our vacation.

In case I forgot to mention it, the shop will be CLOSED for the duration of August 2 to August 10. No orders will be processed until the 11th, when normal shipping resumes.


The cutoff date for custom orders before then is fast approaching. I will try to accomodate on a first-come, first-served basis anyone who sees something they want but need it in another color from my shop... However, once 7-7-08 hits, I turn into a pumpkin, and this fairytale of "free time" really has to be put aside for a project due on the 19th.

There will be another cutoff date later on, due to the wedding planning.

D-day is November 8th, 2008 - and that means missing out on one of the CT Etsy Street team's shows. As it is, I have missed a few shows, and feel it may be best to plan for one big "show" in the SCA this winter: Birka. That's not until January.... but that is a realistic goal, provided we don't have any issues with finding a house after the wedding.


The shop is still open during all of this. You're more than welcome to browse around!
But I'm going to have to start turning down custom requests soon, due to this time crunch.

No comments: