Fans

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Vacation and Custom Orders


Due to Vacation, my Etsy and Artfire shops will be closed from July 30 - Aug 9, 2009.

I am taking reservations for custom orders, but production will not begin until 8-10-2009.
There is currently a waiting list (see below).
All orders are arranged by urgency, especially w.r.t. wedding dates.
Estimated turnaround time for orders is presently 1 week.

(Brides, please ensure that you give me your wedding date when requesting custom work!)

Where am I going on vacation?
Pennsic:
Our tent will be somewhere off to the left in that photo. (Slippery Rock, PA)
(A little more about Pennsic can be found here: http://www.pennsicwar.org/penn38/GENERAL/info.html#FAQ )


I won't be merchanting at this (insurance fees would kill my budget), but I may run an ad or two for my shop in the Pennsic Independent. For those wishing to tag along about the "Pennsic War" online, you can read up at The Pennsic Independent's website. http://www.pennsicindependent.com/

See you back at the shop, after "War"!

No comments: