Fans

Friday, November 26, 2010

BLACK FRIDAY SALE: Painted Pins, Renaissance Jewelry, and More!

"Violet" choker, emerald green glass and antique gold plating over brass, available now in my Etsy shop!
http://archeress.etsy.com



The sale is on!
Items are already selling in my Etsy shop, at 20% off until 10:00 AM Eastern, and 15% off from 11:00 AM today until midnight Eastern time, Saturday November 27, 2010.

Thank you to each of my wonderful customers and fans for bearing with me through some technical difficulties, and I look forward to tomorrow's trip to the post office to ship your purchases out!

More sale information is in the previous post (I had to cut short the 20% sale due to technical issues with an application, but if you make a purchase between 10:01am EST and 10:59am EST, I will still honor that 20% off sale, and will refund you the 20% via PayPal once payment has cleared).

May you all have a great Black Friday, and Happy Shopping, everyone!


--Beth / Archeress

No comments: