Fans

Monday, March 9, 2009

Help Me Move!

Welcome back!

March certainly came in like a lion up in this part of Connecticut, with 14" of snow dropped on us last Monday. Over the weekend, a warm front moved in, and melted all but the last bits of that foot, thawing out just in time to re-freeze this week.

Can we have Spring now? Please?

As mentioned above... We're moving! Hopefully.
My husband and I are in the middle of purchasing our first house, which has passed inspection, and will have plenty more room to set up a studio in than we currently have in our apartment. We'll be staying in Connecticut, but relocating "just up the road", by 20 minutes, if all works out well for us.

So to help me lighten the load a bit, I'm offering a sale on ALL current inventory, starting Monday next week (March 16th), and ending April 10th, or sooner depending on Closing. So get ready, and take advantage of the discounts while you still can, starting next week!

And to sweeten this...
I am going to be introducing wedding packages to the shop this spring. Keep an eye out for discounted packages based on purchase of bride + bridesmaid sets!
These will be for custom orders only, depending on my availability - but don't forget I offer free shipping for ALL purchases of $50.00 or more.

No comments: