Fans

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Home Sweet Home!

We did it! We're finally moved in... now to get unpacked. ;)

All shops are open and ready to go, considering I marked all the boxes with my inventory and have them in easily accessible places. Right now, I am only selling from stock - I have some partially finished pieces from before the move, however, I'd prefer to move existing inventory before I make new stuff, and am on a bit of a time schedule for other projects as we unpack here.

So... with that, I am offering FREE FIRST CLASS SHIPPING on *all* my items once again, until we're settled in. Please help me keep my new house nice and clean, and purchase a little something for your next event.

(And hopefully, when the new place is set up, I'll be able to provide a shot of my new work area, if you're curious).

No comments: