Knotwork earrings, $14.00 at my Etsy shop, just in time for St. Patrick's Day!
What a wild winter it's been, and out here in New England, we're ready to see the weather warm up, which thankfully will start happening this week.
Temperatures are set to hit the low to upper 60's until Sunday, and the forecast for St. Patrick's Day (tomorrow) is supposed to be gorgeous. Add to this that our favorite drive-up hamburger place, Harry's Place, of Colchester, CT (wicked awesome burgers and shakes), is also slated to open tomorrow for the 2010 season, and we're pretty excited to see spring get off to an early start!
So what's new with the shop? A few things....
First off, at the end of this month, I will be bringing the shop with me for in-person sales in the merchant room at Mudthaw 30 in Livingston, NJ, on March 27th, 2010. Any remaining stock from my Etsy shop (aside from bridal whites), plus a few extra goodies, are coming with me.
What sort of extra goodies?
- I'm currently in-process on making a bunch of leather barrettes of the narrow bar type, which will be stamped and tooled in basic patterns.
- Laurel earrings are coming back! I ran out after a short trial run, and am considering adding a pendant necklace, for those interested in completing their sets.
- I also have blank cabochons in the middle of being painted with SCA award badges, however, availability for these is limited and will mostly be available by commission only.
- Hair sticks! Assorted dangles will be available, please keep an eye out...
- I'm bringing some destash with me as well; if you're looking for acrylic cabochons, and other interesting findings, please stop by my table and I'll point out the collection to you.
Provided that there is cell phone signal at the site, I can also accept credit cards, besides the usual cash and personal check.
Barrettes won't be available in my Etsy shop until after the event, so if you'd like to get your foot in the door, please meet with me at the site, or you could send a friend along (in garb, of course) to pick something up for you.
Have a wonderful remainder of the month, everyone, and I hope to see you back here soon.
One last note...
**Please note that my current production schedule is about to be limited again!
I will be unable to work on new pieces after 3-28-10, so the window for current custom work is closing swiftly. I should be available again on 5-3-10, right in time for summer bridal and renaissance faire season.
There's still plenty of bridal stock available in my Etsy inventory, which will not be traveling with me to Mudthaw, however, package custom orders, such as bridesmaid necklaces or full necklace/earring/circlet sets will be created following May 3rd by custom request.
Thank you so much for your support, and at the end of the month, keep an eye out for our next featured customer, Nikki, with a very special set of Halloween-themed bridal jewelry created not only for her special day, but also made for all of her bridesmaids and flower girls. It'll be a spooky start to spring, and please, yes, absolutely, keep sending me those lovely photos of yourselves wearing my jewelry for more featured customer content!!
See you back here soon!