Fans

Monday, April 27, 2009

Moving Right Along....

My new duds, 4-11-09

We're still packing and moving, the shops are all still closed (no eBay listings either), and all of my inventory and supplies are packed and moved into our new house. We expect to be fully moved in no later than mid-May, but in the meantime, here's a photo of me in my new duds, from the Coronation of Andreas IV and Gabriella II, Their Majesties of the East Kingdom in the SCA. (Photo courtesy of my husband, from April 11, 2009).

The belt, earrings, and jeweled collar are all my creations. The Spanish Ropa gown, kirtle and hat was made for me by a dear friend, Mistress Bess Darnley, from up in Nova Scotia, and transported down by way of THL Estela du Fraise.
Thanks to both ladies for making this outfit happen, and on time for a wonderful event.

No comments: